On 21st August 2021, the Global Fibroids Alliance hosted a virtual global panel discussion featuring speakers from Canada, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Ghana, France, the UK and the US.
Panelists explored the challenges faced by women living with fibroids, how their organisations are trying to address these challenges and what is needed on a global level to improve the situation for women living with fibroids.
– Joanne Ukposidolo, Co-Founder and Co-Owner, WombCare Clinic (Canada) – Korice AQ Nancis, Founder, Fibroid Awareness Trinidad and Tobago
– Shelly-Ann Weeks, Executive Director, HerFlow Foundation (Jamaica) -Jenny Rosenberg, Executive Director, CARE About Fibroids (USA)
– Imani Sorhaindo, Founder, KMT Rising (UK)
– Elizabeth Korasare, Co-Founder, Fibroid Foundation Africa – Valerie Mcken, Founder, Womb-man Wise™ Health (UK)
– Angèle Mbarga, Founder, Fibrome Info France (France) – Dr Stacey Bryan, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Registrar and Vice-Chair of the British Caribbean Doctors and Dentists Association (UK)